My Mission Statement
“Freeing people of that which weighs them down and bringing peace to chaos.”
My mission in life is to encourage, motivate, support and empower offering that feel good feeling as well as tools in order to move forward and make transformational changes.
To see more and model inclusivity as best as I possibly can and where I cannot seek ways to be better,
To see more lives impacted and transformed for the better who then pay it forward.
To offer a safe and sacred space for people to be free to be themselves without fear of judgment and negative perceptions – safe to to explore what it means to be them and be true to themselves.
To equip more people with options and strategies in partnership with them to regain control.
To transform perceptions on a global scale that serve others for the better.
To offer a sense of home to the physically mentally and spiritually homeless.
“Often for change to happen, a change in mindset or direction is needed” Steven Alexander 2019
What I Offer
I offer wholeness healing and restoration to the broken hearted. I offer love to those who are absent of it. I give Hope to the hopeless, I give strength to the weak. I motivate where there is none. I transform perecptions and lives I remove negativity.
What is my style of Coaching
My coaching style is professional yet relaxed in order to offer that safe space to understand your current situation and self and to offer that peace of mind.
I use a combination of strategies and skills and different practices to offer the best holistic service as possible.
I can help you:
- look at your challenges, problems or obstacles from new perspectives.
- Transform your limiting beliefs, patterns and behaviours
- working towards your desired situation, goals, dreams and define a vision for success
- Create a custom personal and/or professional plan of action
- Achieve financial independence
- Achieve your goal to get a promotion
- Communicate effectively.
- Identify and understand your core values and beliefs
- Manage an important business or personal transition
- Have more meaningful and powerful connections in your personal and/or professional
- Achieve your fitness goals
- Get organised and structure your life
- Fulfil your personal and emotional needs and identify your passions
- Breakthrough that issue or emotion thats dragging you down.
- Live your ideal and dream life
- Start or grow your business and become more productive
- Support with faith/spiritual issues.
NLP practitioner – Achology – The Academy of modern applied Psychology
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – The Academy of modern applied Psychology
Personal Budget coaching – Stewardship Money
Mentoring NOCN Level 2 Solihull College
High Risk Mediation Training NOCNLevel 3 The Centre for ConflictTransformation
Professional Certificate in Counselling Studies Nottingham Trent University
Certificate In Drugs Awareness and their Applications NCFE level 2 Nottingham Peoples College
Certificate in Part Time Youth and Community Work – County Council Family Support worker trained.
care work certificate
For a free, no obligation conversation to find out more or booking please email me at email@example.com
I hope you enjoy the blogs, please do “like” “subscribe”, “share”. refer or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading and visiting!
“Whoever values peace of mind and the health of the soul will live the best of all possible lives.” Marcus Aurelius
“Be True to YOU”
Quotes from some of those I have helped: – Real people Real quotes.
“ Responsible Mentor, who is rich in love, gives hope and brings out the best of everything around him and always strives to maximize the potential of his mentees” – Kenya
“Really gets in there and unscrambles everything in order to see some clarity. Made me realise why I do the things I do and when I do them. Really hit the nail on the head” – UK
“Extremely understanding and with great ease help me turn my situation in to something amazing” Ireland
“You gave me space to talk, You listened and you were present” – Malta